Individual and Family Health Plan Prices
Physicians Choice Insurance Service represents several PPO and HMO Health Plans, as well as HSA plans designed to lower the cost of your healthcare premiums by as much as 35%. **
Patients often referred to us have one or more of the following needs:
- Getting high quality, affordable, health insurance
- Saving on their healthcare insurance premiums
(as much as 35% with HSA plans)**
- Individuals, Families and Self employed people wanting the tax benefits of a HSA Qualified Healthplan (potentially save hundreds of dollars)**
- Affordable Care Act Plans
- Early retirees that need coverage until they reach Medicare Eligibility
If you have any of these needs, give us a call or request an appointment.
32932 Pacific Coast Hwy Suite 14-499
Dana Point, CA 92629
Toll Free:(866) 977-4624
These numbers will direct you to a Licensed Insurance Agent
In home appointments available by request
* Disclaimer: This is a solicitation of insurance. By submitting your information, you agree that an authorized representative or licensed insurance agent from Physicians Choice Insurance Service (PCIS) may contact you by phone, e-mail or mail to answer your questions or provide additional information about insurance options, including Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, Medicare Supplement, Long Term Care, and/or Life Insurance.
This website is owned and maintained by Physicians Choice Insurance Service, which is solely responsible for its content. This site is not maintained by or affiliated with Covered California, and Covered California bears no responsibility for its content. The e-mail addresses and telephone number that appears throughout this site belong to Physicians Choice Insurance Service and cannot be used to contact Covered California.
**“These HSA-eligible plan premiums were, on average, 35 percent less than surveyed employers’ traditional plan premiums for single coverage and 29 percent less than surveyed employers’ traditional plan premiums for family coverage.”
United States Government Accountability Office
CONSUMER-DIRECTED HEALTH PLANS
Early Enrollee Experiences with Health Savings Accounts and Eligible Health Plans
August 2006 #GAO-06-798
Request an Appointment
with a Licensed Insurance Agent